Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"Pet Milk"and "HERS"

Pet Milk
I read the text and then got kind of confused so I googled the meaning which probably wasn't a good idea and I probably shouldn't even put that on here but its the truth. Anyways, apparently the story was about a young boy who drinks coffee and has back flashes to his life and the things he did. I did however life the idea of the story how he kind of transfers back and to the past and then to the present. So although we can come to the conclusion that I'm awful and understanding what I'm reading, I still thought it was a good story.


Hers
At the beginning of the blog I could relate so well, I always hear people talking about their ancestors and going into huge detail on their background and I kind of just sit there and think the exact same things to myself as the person in the story. I know I was born in Germany, I have Irish and Scottish blood, some polish and some other mix of things but that's about as deep as my knowledge goes. Yet, after reading more of the text, I got a little lost as to what exactly it was that I was reading so a class discussion probably would've helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment