Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday Post. 9/12/2014

What did you learn in class this week and/r what did you find interesting?

In class this week I learned that when you read a passage, you sometimes don't quite get what it actually says. For example; reading the story we were assigned last week.. I read it and didn't quite understand it the way I was supposed to. First of all, I was under the impressing that the main character was a girl not a boy. Then when we had the class discussion about the story and what points it brought across etc. I realized that I need to start paying more attention to what I am reading because I most definitely did not receive the same message. Something I found interesting was seeing how the different ideas of people came together to form an idea as a whole, we all shared our thoughts and came up with new options. Next week, I should probably work on being more into discussion and sharing my thoughts to what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment