Friday, September 12, 2014

All about me

Hi, 
My name is Raechel Marie McCormick, I was born and raised in Germany and currently, like the rest of you.. attend Western Michigan University. For anyone wondering, yes, I do speak fluent German. One of the questions I get asked a lot, is "Where are you from?" That question for me is very hard to answer because since birth I've moved around 50-60 times. Whether it was apartments, buildings, roads, cities, countries, states, provinces.. you name it, I've probably lived in one. A little about myself and what I love to do? I love taking pictures, playing volleyball, cliche long walks on the beach, hiking, traveling, and anything outdoor related. I also recently joint the Army ROTC program here at WMU so if I ever look like I'm lacking sleep.. it's probably because I get up at 5am every morning to work out for 1-2 hours. Anyways, thank you for reading my oh so interesting bio. 
xoxo Raechel 

No comments:

Post a Comment